Scope of Policy
Customers – individuals who register, on their own or on behalf of an entity, to use our services with the creation of a client account.
Event/Marketing Participants – individuals who provide their information to when they register for webinars, subscribe to marketing material, participate in surveys or contests, or attend other AGL Host events.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
AGL Host uses the information it collects about you in the following ways:
- To respond to any requests from you regarding sales and support.
- To contact you regarding any agreements or accepted terms that you may have with AGL Host for the Services.
- To provide you with marketing emails, special offers, advertising campaigns, or newsletters.
- To provide you with information logs associated with the use of AGL Host’s Services.
- To contact you regarding functionality changes to our Services or Website.
- To develop new features and functionality to our Services and Website.
- To collect payment and bill for our Services.
- To help personalize searches.
- To diagnose problems.
- To find and prevent fraud.
- To register your domain.
- To carry out other purposes as disclosed to you through the Website, or found in terms or an agreement between you and AGL Host.
- Process for other purposes for which we obtain your consent.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Individuals located in the EEA may have additional statutory rights available to them with respect to their personal information, including the right to access your personal information, have it erased, have it corrected, or object to or restrict processing. If you would like to make such a request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within thirty (30) days. AGL Host will need to verify that the individual is inquiring about his/her own information before we can assist with the request.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
For individuals in the EEA, AGL Host’s legal basis for collecting and using your personal information will depend on the personal information collected and the specific context in which we collect it. AGL Host will process personal information from you where, a) we have your consent to do so, b) where processing is necessary for AGL Host to perform Services pursuant to an agreement, or c) where processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information, or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person. At any time, you have the right to withdraw or decline consent. If you do not provide the requested information, AGL Host will not be able to perform Services for you. Also, you have the right to object where we rely on our legitimate interests to process your personal information.
Our Website and/or Services is not directed at children and our services are designed for businesses. We do not knowingly collect information from or about children under 13 years of age, and use of our services by children under 13 years of age is forbidden.
Attn: Security Operations
1077 Alabama St.
San Francisco, CA
Email – email@example.com